Why Is It Women Are So Obsessed With These Intelligence Killing Moron Machines? Don't You See They Are Programming You All To Be Anti Social? I Watch Women Walking Around And Guys Too Mostly Young - Inspirational.ly
- Inspirational.ly
Why is it women are so obsessed with these intelligence killing moron machines? Don't you see they are programming you all to be anti social? I watch women walking around and guys too mostly young people staring at the damn phone walking around like braindead zombies who dont even see the world around them, walking into traffic walking into people and not even noticing the people around them ,all stuck in your foolish world of stupidity and anti social behaviour.They are dividing you all into stupid groups, the ones completely obsessed which are about 75% and the other 25% are just people like myself who don't waste our lives staring at a goofy screen. Watching your lives dissolve away in your digital dream of a real life. NONE of you are really alive! your all living in a fake product driven world of unfriendly social retards. https://inspirational.ly

Why Is It Women Are So Obsessed With These Intelligence Killing Moron Machines? Don't You See They Are Programming You All To Be Anti Social? I Watch Women Walking Around And Guys Too Mostly Young People Staring At The Damn Phone Walking Around Like Braindead Zombies Who Dont Even See The World Around Them, Walking Into Traffic Walking Into People And Not Even Noticing The People Around Them ,all Stuck In Your Foolish World Of Stupidity And Anti Social Behaviour.They Are Dividing You All Into Stupid Groups, The Ones Completely Obsessed Which Are About 75% And The Other 25% Are Just People Like Myself Who Don't Waste Our Lives Staring At A Goofy Screen. Watching Your Lives Dissolve Away In Your Digital Dream Of A Real Life. NONE Of You Are Really Alive! Your All Living In A Fake Product Driven World Of Unfriendly Social Retards.